How yoga meditation helps to bust stress ?
Meditation comes to the rescue in such a situation and induces ‘RELAXATION RESPONSE’ . Dr Benson (used to work at Harvard Medical School), did a research of physiological effects of meditation, found that there was a counter-balancing mechanism to the fight-or-flight response in most stress-inducing situations. As stress is induced by stimulation of the- hypothalamus of the brain Relaxation can be achieved by countering this stimulation – by stimulating other areas of the brain. This is achieved by doing meditation, which leads to state of deep rest.
Yoga meditation has been proved scientifically to combat stress and stress related disorders like high blood pressure, insomnia and heart diseases. Meditation calms the mind and reduces stress. Scientific research has confirmed that meditation makes people happier and more productive at work and helps to get along better with others. Meditation reduces stress and improves health. A stillness and silence is experienced in meditation which induces increased happiness and diminished stress.
Stress relating benefits of meditation:
- Decreases the production of stress hormones such as cortisol or adrenalin.
- Decreases hypertension.
- Lowers blood pressure where it remains high or average.
- Lowers cholesterol level when it is high.
- With improved breathing techniques and deep breathing during meditation, the oxygen circulation all over the body is more efficient, giving a calming feeling.
- A landmark study by Massachusetts general hospital found that within weeks of starting regular meditation, people felt calmer. Laboratory tests confirmed that the areas of the brain associated with memory, empathy and stress management, showed a remarkable change towards betterment.
- A priceless benefit of yoga is restful sleep.
- Meditation is the art of silencing the mind. When the mind is silent, concentration is deep. With adequate training the peaceful mind can overcome all negativity, fear and distrust the basic causes of stress.
Solution To Stress Is A Unique Video Collection Of Asanas, Pranayamas and Meditations Hand Picked By An Experienced Yoga Trainer.
You Will Get :
* 6 Asana (Exercise Poses)
* 2 Breathing exercises
* 1 Meditation technique with full practice instructions
* Diet guidelines.
Only For $5